High Pressure Pump Stations
HASTEC pump stations, featuring the HYDROWATT Radial Piston Pump, are the most reliable, low maintenance pump stations on the market.
Our pumps can handle a wide range of low viscosity fluids including all forms of water, high water-based hydraulic fluids, high abrasive loaded fluids, fuels (methanol, diesel fuel) and many other unforgiving low viscosity fluids.
They are ideal for heavy/ severe duty industrial applications such as descaling hot steel, extrusion/ forging press water hydraulic systems or even applying highly abrasive calcium carbonate slurry to paper.
HYDROWATT Pump Features:
- flows to 210 gpm
- standard operating pressures up to 6000 psi
- standard stainless steel construction
- extremely dirt tolerant – only 100 micron filtration required
- direct drive – no gearbox to service, minimal space requirements
- simple design with few wear parts
- very easy to service – routine pump service can be performed in-house, with standard hand tools, in approx. 1-2 hours
- spare parts availability – all parts are stocked at HASTEC and can be delivered overnight if necessary
- low risk – 2 year warranty
- very low total cost of ownership – a HYDROWATT pump was recently overhauled after 10 years of 24/7 descaling service. It required only minimal parts to return the pump to as new condition. The total value of the repair was only 27% of the cost of a new pump. This is unheard of with conventional piston pumps!
HASTEC pump stations are manufactured in North American using standard components. A full complement of control valves and system accessories are available.